Well, for my first blogging challenge I would give myself a C-. I almost made it through the entire month, but sleep, part-time jobs, and 'me time' finally caught up with me. I wanted to at least do the last day of the September Blogging Challenge to let you know a little more about me.
1. My favorite colors are green and purple.
2. I don't cry often. If I do, it usually has something to do with an animal.
3. I am terrified of the dark.
4. Frogs and lizards are my two worst enemies.
5. I usually have crazy, random dreams and can remember them.
6. My dream job would be to work for a professional sports team or be some sort of a theme park enthusiast.
7. I LOVE to travel and plan trips!
8. We celebrate Fat Tuesday as a holiday.
9. I'm a certified scuba diver.
10. Sweets will always win over salty foods in my book.
11. My hair has never been dyed nor have any chemicals been used in it.
12. I have my pharmacy technician license.
13. I hate having long fingernails but that is the only time I will paint them.
14. Sending the letter "K" in a text message is a good way to get punched in the face:)
15. My shoe size varies from 9, 9.5, and 10. I know.. I have effing canoes for feet.
16. I've donated my hair three (maybe four, I can't remember) times.
17. I wear house shoes in public, especially my UGG moccasins.
18. Wrapping Christmas presents is one of my favorite things to do.
19. I've always wanted to have a month long honeymoon - one week in the mountains, next week in a big city, third week on a beach, and fourth week to go home and relax.
20. Forgetful is my middle name.
21. I love dancing and singing even though I am not very good at either.
22. I officially cannot cook. I mean, I spill the milk trying to pour up some cereal.
23. I'm an only child.
24. There are 18 members on my mom's side of the family that are local, and we get together for every birthday and every holiday. We also buy presents for every single person for Christmas, so each person would get a present from my parents and me. And honestly, I wouldn't change it!
25. I only like celebrating birthdays on the actual person's birthday (same goes for holidays)!
26. Living in a big city has always been a dream of mine.
27. I enjoy playing video games and watching John play video games. I help him find people to snipe!
28. The number 22 is my favorite number.
29. I love, love scary movies, and I cannot close my eyes or turn my head while watching them. I need to see what actually happens!
30. My parents let me watch wrestling as a baby because that was the only thing that would keep me quiet.
Your turn! Tell me a random fact about you!
All opinions shared are my own - straight out of my roaming brain.