1. My hair. Even though it is straight as a board, it is (usually) shiny and soft without having to do anything special to it. I have never colored, permed, or used any chemicals on my hair. My hairdresser says I have virgin hair, haha!
2. Not afraid to try something new. I am always up for trying something different and new! Sometimes I see it as a challenge, but mainly I'm just curious.
3. Never meeting a stranger. I love that I can talk to anyone about anything or to anything (the wall) about anyone.
4. My love for animals. Animals have always had a very special place in my heart!
5. Work ethic. This is something I definitely pride myself on. I've had a job since the week after I turned 15 years old and kept that job for eight years. I'm a very hard worker and like staying busy. If I have down time at work, I try to find something else that I can work on.
6. Handwriting. Let me start by saying my dad is a draftsman, and draftsmen have the neatest handwriting in the world. In sixth grade, my dad told me that my handwriting looked like bad subway graffiti and threatened me with penmanship classes if it did not improve. I was in sixth grade! Who takes penmanship classes? That is so uncool. So from that day on, I've had the neatest handwriting I could possibly have and did not have to take penmanship classes. And yes, that allowed me to stay a cool sixth grader.
7. Love for travel. From traveling across the pond for the Olympics to taking the "long way" home, I have always loved to travel. I love seeing and exploring new places and things and just going on an adventure.
8. Ability to make up words to any song, whether I know the real words or not, and sing them out loud.
All opinions shared are my own - straight out of my roaming brain.